I want to be creative, but I don’t know what to do or how to find my passion ?
Thoughts like this might come once a while when you don’t want to settle for anything less, something in your soul desire to live off the trend, stay out of the box.
Well on fine Monday evening I visited the bookstore, well my idea of heaven; so whenever I need some motivation and encouragement I often found my solace there. So eventually this purple, pink, yellow book cover caught my attention. Little did I know, that this book will change how I live life and what I want to do.
So the problem with me is, I want to do almost everything I mean yeah..Might sound crazy but I want to live a life where I can learn new things, be creative at my best. But the problem with this attitude is you don’t know what next exciting project you can hop on too. But now, thanks to Elizabeth Gilbert finding passion is easy for me and any ambitious or passionate human being for that matter.
As I was telling you the colorful book cover that caught my attention was no other than BIG MAGIC by Elizabeth Gilbert. Here I will be disclosing some of the magic secrets to discover the passion and how to live life creatively, so spoilers alert is in order.
- Creativity is nothing but a relationship between human being and mysteries of inspiration.
- Your fear will always be triggered by your creativity, because creativity asks you to enter into realms of uncertain outcome, and fear hates uncertain outcome.
- Following your own path and doing things your way can also be “Creative living”
- You don’t need anyone’s permission to live creative life.
- Stop Complaining.
- If something comes your way, take those inspiration as an opportunity to find your Passion.
- Trust that your work loves you as much as you love it.
- Don’t think your creative work as your “baby”.
- Don’t let go of your courage the moment things stop being easy or rewarding.
- Find something to do- anything, different sort of creative work altogether.